Loss of a child

Hi my name is Jaime, and i am the Mum to a gorgous boy named Samuel.

In January i was in a bad car accident and i was 26weeks pregnant with a baby girl, she didnt make it.

Im just wondering if anyone has any nice suggestions for me, of ways to say goodbye.

I would like to have a little ceremony for her.

Any Idea's ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I apologize for your loss and I will pray for you as well. I think it would be great it you wrote a journal for her daily to help you grieve and once you have passed the mourning stage I think it would be great to lay it in/on her grave or read it to her. Again I am sorry for your loss, much love mommy!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:01 AM on May. 20, 2009

• With the 2 that I have lost I had them cremated and have their remains in a teddy bear on a special shelf in my living room. I also kept a journal for both of them. I also have a seperate photo album with my son's pics, I regret not having them for my daughter but I was too scared to see her with the extent of her abnormalities, I wanted her to remain "normal" looking in my eyes. Try taking to other people that have lost children to keep your daughters memory alive.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 10:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I had my daughter cremated. her ashes are in a Vasse.
    And thankyou ladies!
    MummyJAIMEx

Answer by MummyJAIMEx at 9:53 PM on May. 20, 2009