The next baby?

So my hubby has recently been talking about having another baby (our first son is 9 1/2 months old right now). I am not ready just yet, I want to ween my son off of breast feeding before we even try.

Here's the question:

Even though I am not ready, every time he brings it up I get really excited. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• of course it's normal! When you are ready you'll be excited too. It just means you're a loving mommy with lots more love to give :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yeah it is normal. Some women come home from the hospital wanting to have more right away! I think it is a great sign that you want more kids. Please make sure you share with your DH that you really want to wean your first child, but also express your desires to have more, maybe you will be able to work out a compromise that works for everyone in the family!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:33 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Rebecca727- lol yes thats true! soon as my daughter rolled over on her own i got sad and wanted another one! ... we are plannin to get preg in sept ... but its crazy that i wanted one wen she did that cuz she rolled over on her own at like 4-5 weeks! wen i told my bf he walked out the room lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:56 AM on May. 20, 2009