Could i be pregnant?

Ive been ttc #2 for over a year now. My period is 2 days late and ive been having some symptoms. Ive been ignoring them due to all the heartbreak ive had in the past in jumping the gun and automatically assuming im pregnant. but anyway, my symptoms include..very bad mood swings, itchy nipples, had some discharge from my nipple, some headaches, bad heartburn, other then the moodiness the other stuff hasnt been severe. Does it sound like i could be? I havent taken a test. I wanted to wait a few days after my period was due to take one. What do you ladies think? Thanks for the help!

AustynsMomma07

Asked by AustynsMomma07 at 7:33 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be. But no matter what anyone tells you the test is the only way to know for sure. I don't want to get your hopes up. But I hope that you are. Good luck and best wishes
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 8:14 AM on May. 20, 2009

• You could be. The only way you will know is with a test! Good luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:00 AM on May. 20, 2009