DO NOT BASH ME! Just wondering if any one else had their lil BOYS ears peirced?

I do NOT want this to get nasty cuz i know it can.. im just wodnering if any one else has a little biy with pierced ears?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:27 AM on May. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• I had my son's ear pierced when he was 14 months or so. He still looked like a boy and not a gay pirate as it was a small diamond stud. I say to each her own and if you are comfortable with it go for it. There are a lot of things that make a person "white trash" and their exterior appearance is not what determines a person's character.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:37 AM on May. 20, 2009

• nope not my son..i have 4 girls and yes they have there ears peirced.:)
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 8:32 AM on May. 20, 2009

• NOPE! Just not a thing BABY boys need to do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I pierced my son ear when he turned one. When he turned two I pierced the other one. But his father had both ears pierced so it kinda just worked out. His second hole closed up and now he is five and only has one ear pierced.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 8:43 AM on May. 20, 2009

• no, I just couldn't do it. 1 my husband would flip. 2. I don't think it is right to pierce the ear(s) of a little boy but, yes I did it to my girls. hipocrit maybe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on May. 20, 2009

• not as a baby but my son got his pierced at 12.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:52 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Really? I've actually never heard of doing this for a little boy. You did both ears? What kind of ear rings do you put in? Is it a cultural thing? Do you get a lot of people thinking he's a girl or making unwelcome comments about it? I'm just curious, not bashing at all (to each their own!).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:17 AM on May. 20, 2009

• NO WAY! I have two boys and never even considered it but I did ask my 17 year old if he ever wanted to and he said no.
    I know a little boy who's parents pierced his left ear...I thought it was horrible because he looks like a pretty girl anyway and it made him look like a girl! I still smiled and didn't say anthing because it isn't my business. Not for my boys though.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:19 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I got my both my girls ears done when they were babies and my son's ear pierced when he was 7, he wanted it done.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:19 AM on May. 20, 2009

• nooo way! i think that went out in the 90's
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:24 AM on May. 20, 2009