What do you think is the most heated topic on CM

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:27 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Religion and BFvsFF.

Oh, and vaccinations.

Oh! And Obama.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:29 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Damn, and don't forget abortion. And welfare. And illegal immigration.
    caitxrawks

• mom been mean..bashing just fgor simple question.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 8:30 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Gosh, I'm on a roll. There's also anon bashing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:32 AM on May. 20, 2009

• abortion and breast feeding versus bottle feeding and rude comments
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on May. 20, 2009

• That's funny though, all the mom's that use anon when they are bashing. Like it 's a shield to hide behind, not brave enough to stand up for their own thoughts? lol I wonder.

But what is up with all the 'what shall I name my baby' polls?? My ex and I had some trouble agreeing on a name for DD, but the last thing I would've done was to ask a bunch of people I'd never met. That's just me, but would you?

And while I'm on a roll...lmao How many moms actually proof what they write before they add it? I've never seen so many typos in my life! I'm not sure if there is a spell check on here, but ladies....please! lol It's funny, I was never really bothered by grammer and misspellings in my younger days. Not until I had a certain english teacher that use to hand me back so much stuff cuz it was wrong. lmao
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:40 AM on May. 20, 2009

• daisy521-its always the older people who get mad if you ACCIDENTLY type the "teh" ... better report that i just misspelled!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on May. 20, 2009

• "I've never seen so many typos in my life! I'm not sure if there is a spell check on here, but ladies....please!"

Wut du u meen? I kin speel jst fyn DUHHHHHH OMG LOLZZZ!!!111

:o] Of course, people don't spell THAT bad. Most of the time.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:44 AM on May. 20, 2009

• grammar doest not bother me...you don't know people situation there this girl on this side the she never finish middle school or people like me  English is my second language.shrugging

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 8:46 AM on May. 20, 2009

• At least you try, rubi :D I can usually tell the difference between laziness and someone actually making an effort.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:50 AM on May. 20, 2009