could I be pregnant?

Hi all, I am a new member with a question...I had what I thought was an early period 5/3-5/7 but it was due 5/12 and I am ALWAYS on schedule. I am peeing a bit more than usual and I am having some cramping "funny" feelings in my stomach. I am nauseaus all the time although I am not throwing up, the motion of the train makes me sooo queasy. My sense of smell has definitely heightened and certain smells make me more nauseaus. I have been feeling this way for about 4weeks...I took a home pregnancy test on 5/14 and it was negative, and one on 5/15 at the doctor which was also negative and blood test that was also negative..but the doc said he will retest in a week or so because a very new pregnancy would not necessarily show up on the test even the blood test..
I still feel the same way physically but I don't know what to do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You would have had to have sex on 16- 18 of this month to be pregnant. So your testing is too early to tell. If you were thinking you were pregnant before that it is very unlikely that you were! You need to be patient and see what comes next test your doctor gives. Sorry you are not feeling well!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:58 AM on May. 20, 2009

• No, what she is saying is she thinks that her period on 5/3 to 5/7 was implantation bleeding. If you were pregnant then it should be showing by now on a pregnancy test. When was your last period before the short 3 day one? Go back to that. That's about how far along you would be if you are pregnant. As for the extra peeing....not an early pregnancy symptom. And funny feelings in your stomach, again, not an early pregnancy symptom. Nausea yes, but not a definitive symptom, could be because of something else or you're psyching yourself out...which happens to the best of us from time to time when we think there's even a possibility of us being pregnant. Just wait until next week, take another test. If it's negative then you definitely are not pregnant. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on May. 20, 2009