could I be pregnant?

Hi all, I am a new member with a question...I had what I thought was an early period 5/3-5/7 but it was due 5/12 and I am ALWAYS on schedule. I am peeing a bit more than usual and I am having some cramping "funny" feelings in my stomach. I am nauseaus all the time although I am not throwing up, the motion of the train makes me sooo queasy. My sense of smell has definitely heightened and certain smells make me more nauseaus. I have been feeling this way for about 4weeks...I took a home pregnancy test on 5/14 and it was negative, and one on 5/15 at the doctor which was also negative and blood test that was also negative..but the doc said he will retest in a week or so because a very new pregnancy would not necessarily show up on the test even the blood test..
I still feel the same way physically but I don't know what to do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Health

• If you weren't a brand new member I would be rude and say pee on your computer, I'll let you know :) However, I'll be nice. I've no clue if you could be pregnant or not. Are you taking any medications or supplements? Do you have a history of migraines or headaches? How about gall stones? There are just too many possibilities.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 1:18 PM on May. 20, 2009