help me out ladies.. remind me. *camping*

were going camping this weekend and i think i have what we need but... just in case remind me on things what do u pack/bring? i do have things like food, salt n pepper, garlic powder,napkins.... throw some stuff at me im doing last min pick up today...what do u pack or bring when u go. also bringing kids...oldest 12 youngest 3.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:52 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Travel

• i cant help ya, i haven't camped in 2 1/2 years! even then my MIL had a camper so we never had to bring much!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 8:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• matches and paper to light the fire. I am sure you will have a great time!! Unless you are really roughingit in the middle of nowhere if you need something there will be a campsrore sorta close by although over priced but relax and have fun.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Water,bandaids,towels,first aid kit, bug spray,lots of snacks,lots of extra clothes,football,soap,matches,lighter and camping stuff. I don't know exactely what you need or were you just talking about food??? stuff for smores, knife,hot dog sticks. Well hope you guys have fun.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 8:56 AM on May. 20, 2009

• A bucket for water to wash your hands, plates, and put out the fire.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:59 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Fire wood and kindle. I always forget that we have a hard time finding sometimes. It just really depends on where you go.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 8:59 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Definitely stuff for the 3 year old...books, crayons, coloring books, Leapster/VTech (if they have one and only for the car ride there). Maybe a deck of cards to play card games as a family. Clothes and shoes you don't mind getting dirty...especially the shoes. Is there a lake that you can go swimming in? Then swimsuits and water shoes and towels. Did you remember to pack graham crackers, Hershey bars and big marshmallows for s'mores? Bug spray. Sunscreen. Tent, sleeping bags. Camping stove. Fuel for the stove. There's just so much you need when you go camping. I'd go through the camping section at a sports store to see if anything jumps out at you. Have fun!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Matches, TOILET PAPER(very important), Paper,napkins,sneaks,food,mayo,must,katchup(sp),clothes(lots)toys,coloring books,cards,juice,chocloate,ICE,pots,pans,bread,can goods,forks,knives,spoons,ceral,fishing gear,worms,backpacks for all of you. Have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves. I always have a great time camping... :)
    DON'T FORGET THE TOILET PAPER...........
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:04 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I miss camping...can't wait until my tot is old enough to go
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:07 AM on May. 20, 2009

• dont take soap! unless you get all natural biodegradable soap. it will harm the wildlife. and toilet paper they sell biodegradable toilet paper. but we just bring food, fishing pools, tents of course, maybe a couple toys or games to keep the little ones entertained. swimming suits if you would enjoy swimming in the lake or whatever if theres one near you.coffee. portable coffee maker! or instant coffee. they sell little stoves you can take as well. but most of all just have fun you can always drive to get something you need. i love camping, expecially in the middle of the woods out in the middle of no where.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 20, 2009

• ant killer, there is nothing worst than setting up yoru tent and then there are ants!! WD40 works too, btw for a bug get rid.
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 9:27 AM on May. 20, 2009