are you submissive to your husband?

simple question..the title says it.
just curious

and when i say submissive no i do not mean he abuses you and you take it..thats not submission, thats weak.

im talking about healthy submission...taking care of him, your life revolves around your family and taking pleasure in nurturing him

im sure someone will throw out some hate on this. that is fine. im curious to see who is like this...and who is not. dont hate on one another

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 8:57 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Eh, I wouldn't really call it 'submissive', but sure, I like making sure that he's happy. I don't cook three square meals and wipe up after him or anything, he still does the dishes and does his own laundry and stuff.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:58 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Not submissive, but respectful. My answer does not over power his, nor does his overpower mine.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:59 AM on May. 20, 2009

• "Not submissive, but respectful. My answer does not over power his, nor does his overpower mine. " x2
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:00 AM on May. 20, 2009

• My little family IS my life. I love taking care of my family and my home. And I guess you could say I take care of my Hubbie, but I don't see that as "submissive". He also takes care of me in return. It's a two way street and we're equals and a team. We take pleasure in nurturing each other and keeping our love alive, fresh, and passionate.

No I'm not a SAHM, I'm a full-time college student, and wh en I'm not in class I'm home with our son.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:01 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes I am and VERY proud of it. He's the head of our home. That doesnt mean he's a tyrant or he's mean, in fact he treats me like a queen. He consults me if there is a decision to be made but the final say is his, although more often then not we agree. The rare times we dont agree, he listens to what I have to say, and if he see it as a better option he'll go my way. I take care of him, our kids and our home, and he takes care of me.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:02 AM on May. 20, 2009

• im the same as above its respect if hes sick i take care of him if he needs me im there but its the same with me he is there for me. me and dh are a team.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:02 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I am so in love with my husband. I would do just about anything for him, as would he for me. We take care of each other. He works from 7am-5pm so he is not home and awake very long. I have dinner cooked and on the table for him because I know he is hungry. I sometimes have a beer ready for him or a glass of soda. He then helps me with bathing the kids and getting them ready for bed and then we go to bed. on the weekends, he gets a day usually Saturday, where he can sleep in, I fix breakfast, lunch, dinner, and take care of the kids, he can work outside or do what ever. Sundays are my day. He spends quality time with the kids and me. But we see this household as 50/50. and it works out for the most part.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:03 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Oh and he pulls his own wieght around the house too. He helps out during cleanin sessions if he's home, he'll vacuum, he cleans up the kitchen at night and usually helps with the laundry if he's home too.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:03 AM on May. 20, 2009

• mine is nto allowed to do laundry...he shrinks stuff or messes up colors haha.
    i do all of the laundry
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:06 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes, I am definately submissive to my husband, he is my King and I am his Queen and that is truly the way we treat each other. I love him so much and when he is happy and well taken care of then I am happy I am so a family person and being there for them makes me happy. Great Question!
    kesabram

Answer by kesabram at 9:07 AM on May. 20, 2009