Any mothers of DS babies out there?

I have a 4 month old son with Trisomy 21. Are there any other mothers with Down Syndrome babies out there? If so, what milestones have they hit & at what age?

Mama2Troy

Asked by Mama2Troy at 9:00 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 2 1/2 and has DS. He has hit a lot of milestones so far, he started walking at 19/20 months and now he is running. There are a few groups on here for mothers of kids with DS, just do a search for them!! If you have any other questions feel free to message me!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:03 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Hi! My oldest son has Down Syndrome, he's 15 months old. He rolled over extremely early, both ways by 3 months (not even his 3 month old brother has done that yet). He sat independently by 8 months, crawled by 11 months, and in the past few months has been pulling himself to standing, cruising, and working on standing alone. He's starting to say some words and signs some words. If you want to talk feel free to send me a message!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:01 AM on May. 20, 2009