I forgot when I had my period last?

I was taking the yaz pill and I completely forgot when I had my period last month. I usually mark it down or just remember. Now I don't know if I'm late or what. Any ideas on how to go back and check???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on May. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• Are you still taking the pill? Then count back how many you've taken since your last set of sugar pills and that's most likely when you had your last period. From now on you may want to at least mark your period on the calandar. I have always done that you can look back and see when I have had mine for the last several months. Now we are TTC and so I have an account www.mymonthlycycles.com.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 20, 2009