Do you find it odd that Obama and Clinton both married bitter angry women from Chicago?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Have you noticed most democrat women are just angry and bitter in general...ie Pelosi,
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:11 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Nope ... i find it wonderful they both married a woman they love! =)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:08 AM on May. 20, 2009

• It is your opinion.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I am a VERY happy democrat from Chicago. You people are just mean! Michelle Obama is a lovely person and so is Pelosi.

I think you hard core Republicans are going to scare off women leaders in your party if you keep attacking Michelle Obama and Pelosi. Yikes!
    momtokate

Answer by momtokate at 9:15 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Well, that's just wrong. ANd most Democratic women are NOT bitter and angry. Talk about being narrow-minded and prejudiced. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Good grief.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:16 AM on May. 20, 2009

• What I do find odd is that you THINK you KNOW these women! Are you on medication?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Your the one who is bitter OP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on May. 20, 2009

Now that is funny! I think they may look angry and bitter, but that doesn't mean they are. I generally look pissed off at the world, but I'm not. Not always any way. I just don't smile much. I am apparently very expressive, facially. But what my face 'says' isn't necessarily how I feel. I am medicated, but I don't think it works very well (LOL)  :)

Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:26 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Michelle Obama is a lovely person and so is Pelosi.

And you know this first hand HOW?! Or is that just what you've read in People magazine, heard Katie Couric say...you know the RICH and influential people who ACTUALLY do wine and dine with these people that you will never be part of!

eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Yummy. I'm jealous of both their wives....
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 9:28 AM on May. 20, 2009