My popularity on CM?

Am I very disliked here on CM?

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 9:17 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm sorry i dont know you...(: are u mean or nice? do u try to help if you can?
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:21 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I haven't seen you in awhile, actually. I don't think. I dunno. I don't know you that well.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:21 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Well i dont have a problem with you! What did you do to rile everyone up?
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 9:23 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Sorry I don't recognize you either! Did you recently change your avatar? I'm terrible when people change their profile pictures. I can say that if I really had a dislike for you I'd have remembered your name though so that's a good sign :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:31 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Before I had asked some sincere questions of concerns of a WOHM mom. I was attacked as WOHM versus WAHM, when it wasn't meant to be that way. So I hid out for a while. I just asked a question that didn't receive any responses. So, I was wondering where I placed on CM.

I feel in my heart, moms come in all shapes and sizes, and all need to be accepted for who they are. I was forced to work throughout my life, and there's no break in sight for me. I did the best I could. If I had the choice, I would have stayed home. But life is cruel sometimes.

I just wish that sincere questions are taken at their value, and not to be judged because one person is different from another.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 9:34 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I don't know you either.

I used to be loved by some, but HATED by others. But I have changed my screen name so people don't know me know.

Your not going to be liked by everyone. If someone disagrees with your opinion, then watch out! Its almost like no one can have a difference in opinion on this site. its stupid. Don't let it get to you.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:37 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i agree dont let it get to u just move on you say what u need to say and some people wont agree with your post or your answer its sad but that seems to be the way, sorry u have had a bad time. so look up from here on in. (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:43 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Hun, I know exactly what you mean. You want to be hated. Admit to being a smoking, bottle feeding, vaccinating, pagan and see how much "love" you get. I get it from everybody. But, there are those of us out there that don't give to rats farts about whether you work at home or not. I had to work outside my home for a while (stuff at home got kinda crazy and I had to quit working for a while). And I plan to go back to work after my RL gets straightened back out. Don't let the haters get to you. Most of them are to scared to do what you do anyway. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:53 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Ahh dont hide... From time to time you will be attacked on 1 post, it usually is not thought of after the post dies out...
    Ive had some attacks toward me as well. but dont think it effects anything long term. Im sure there are moms who LOVE my reply on 1 post.. But want to rip me apart on another post.. lol...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:09 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Don't give a second thought to not getting any responses on a different post. I do not think that I have done anything to offend people and some of my posts don't get any responses either.
    I think that a lot of people try to only answer posts that they can truly help you on, and others like to just stay in certain Question sections.
    Maybe try asking it again? Or PM me, maybe I can help..but do NOT take it personally.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:22 AM on May. 20, 2009