American Idol ~ Randy Jackson's Outfit

Ok, Randy likes to dress different, and I don't have much of a problem when people want to be different, but his outfit last night was just down right hideous! What does everyone else think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• LMAO I SO agree...I was like wth is he wearing? A lavender gingham (at least it looked like gingham to me) button down shirt, various purple polka dotted tie and the suit coat...he was the object of much mockery in my house last night..my daughter (who is six) was like did he get dress in the dark?!
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 12:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I LIKED HIS TIE DAMNIT!! lol ... soon as my bf turned it on "randy has ZERO type swag" (and no hes not 16 =) ) ... and its true! randys glasses are always hot! and i will be looking into his line when it comes out , but clothes : no way! Lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:53 PM on May. 20, 2009