Birthday party ideas!

I live in Duham, NC and I need advice as to where I can have my daughter's 2nd birthday party. I would like for it to be somewhere inside where she and her guest can play freely. Thanks in advance.

kaitlynswau

Asked by kaitlynswau at 10:06 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Renting a hotel room or space in a hotel could provide you space for the kids to get down and have fun. I had my son's 2nd birthday party in a hotel meeting room and we did face painting, hang the tail on the donkey, and other homemade games in which he had a blast, I handed out prizes to each winner and sent the kids home with brown bags of treats, cups to take home as souveniers and a tummy full of hotdog, chips, and fruitpunch and cake!!! he had a ball and we cleaned up and went home afterwards!!! Job well done!
    msdivamoma

Answer by msdivamoma at 12:05 PM on May. 20, 2009