cramping?

so i havent had a period since jan(its now may) and i have been have bad cramps all across (what seems to be) my pelvic region (its from one side of my hip bones to the other...its mostly on the right side but as weird as it is it changes to the left side-rarely but still. and i plan on going to the er since i cant get into my gyno/dr until june20th, but im just not sure when i should go since when i had my dd in the hospital the nurses were all surprised i wasnt feeling these "HUGE" contractions-i didnt feel anything until about an hour b4 my dd was born..i went in @ 11a had her @ 1003p. sometimes theyll be sharp and stabby and i have to stop for a second but other times i have dull achy "tummy hurts" cramps. im just not sure when exactly to go to the er i need to go I KNOW THAT i just dont when. (i sound stupid now that i wrote it down..lol)

t1nk0218

Asked by t1nk0218 at 10:11 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Health

• Have you tested to make sure your not pregnant? When did you have your daughter? You should have had a 6 week check up. I would schedule the appointment for the 20th as your check up from the ER visit. If you were pregnant it is way to early to give birth. It could be a tubal causing the pain or an enlarged ovary or even a cyst. You can go to the ER but its hard telling what they will treat you for. It could be a bad bladder, or kidney infection and you might be trying to pass kidney stones which will cause the cramping.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:14 AM on May. 20, 2009

• well my daughter is about 18 months and ive taken about 4 hpt-which all came back negative. so as far as i know i not pregnant.lol.
    t1nk0218

Answer by t1nk0218 at 5:54 PM on May. 20, 2009