CAN ANYBODY HELP ME??

I HAVE A REALLY OLD CROSS STITCH BAY BLANKET THAT I DID FOR MY NEICE AND SHE IS NOW 22 SO THAT TELLS YOU HOW OLD IT IS. ANYWAY I HAVE THIS QUILT AND I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT, BUT THE PROBLEM IS I AM MISSING PART OF THE INSTRUCTIONS. I TRIED TO REACH THE COMPANY AND THEY ARE NO HELP ITS BEEN DISCONTUED AND ONCE SOMETHING IS DISCONTINUED YOU MIGHT AS WELL FORGET IT. SO THATS WHY I THOUGHT ABOUT POSTING IT HERE.

ALSO I SIGN UP FOR A CRAFT EXCHNGE BACK A WHILE AGO AND I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO SEND WHAT I GOT FOR THE PERSON THAT CONTACTED ME. I GOT SICK AND ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT AND I JUST CAME ACROSS THESTUFF AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT THE PERSON'S NAME ANDADDRESS SO I CAN SEND HER THE STUFF. I WAS SENT SOME REALLY NEAT THINGS AND I FEEL BAD I NEVER GOT TO SEND WHAT I BOUGHT CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT.
I FEEL SO NEEDY THIS IS MY 3RD QUESTION ON THIS THIS PAGE..??

THANKS SANDRA

kanela

Asked by kanela at 10:25 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Myabe you could use the pattern from a differen part and duplicate it on the blanket. I don't know if that would work on the is pattern, but if you did a boat then do it agian in the open spot and try to make it flow together. Just get creative!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:32 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I was the one in charge of the craft gift exchange. I have the information for the person that you were to send to.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 11:30 AM on May. 20, 2009