Are you glad it is almost summertime?

I am I don't have a perfect bikini body but I am gonna rock one anyway.

Have a good day ladies.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:30 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the summer....I look like a sausage in a casing in a bathing suit but I love summer anyway, and we have a pool so look out Toledo!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:26 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Almost summertime? It was 105 Sunday and has been hovering around 100 since then. Glad? Heck no LOL. Bring back spring.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:34 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I like summer but it took my lifesupport away (school). by the end of summer i beat i will have grey hair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on May. 20, 2009

• We didn't get a spring here. It went straight to a hot HUMID 85 here in Florida. The ocean is already warm enough for DD.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:41 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I am looking forward to summer because my hubby is a teacher so I'll get to spend a lot more family time when he gets out.

And I can't wait for it to warm up! I live in CT and it's been 30 degrees at night still!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:42 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes! I love when the kids are out of school! We can go to the pool, and spend time together! I love it i wish my husband was off as much as they are too!
    marine_wife2007

Answer by marine_wife2007 at 10:42 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I like summer because it means we get to be outside swimming, my son is learning to ride his trike (soo cute) we just spend a lot more time out doors. BBQing, the days are warmer longer, with more daylight, you don't have to bundle up just to go out...Gardening (fresh veggies - yummy!!) I could go on and on! I love it!!

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 10:49 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I am!! i love summer time, I love flip flops, and sunshine! lol
    I cant wait to go to the beach, Chloe was so small last year she didnt really get to enjoy it, but this year I think she will love it! Im gonna have to buy her a jumbo size bottle of sunblock tho lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:10 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I hate summer! :( I don't like the heat at all... I love the winter.. Maybe because our coldest winter is like 47 degrees not as cold as some of u get but I hate our 102 degree summers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes I most certainly am!!! I love summer. I'm excited to finally get a job(I had an interview today) and I am excited to take my son to the pool!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:25 PM on May. 20, 2009