Are you glad your kids are out of SCHOOL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last day is Friday. We are ready for a break.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:43 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Hell no! lol
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:46 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Mine aren't out of school -- we've decided to school straight through summer. We live in SE Texas where the summers are stifling & the mosquitoes are the size of VWs. Two of my kids are allergic to mosquitoes --- so that rules out playing outside in the early morning, late afternoon, or middle of the day.

So, I figured if they're going to spend all day sitting in the A/C bored to death --- we might as well do school so that when the weather is beautiful (in the fall & spring), THEN we can take off & enjoy it.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:48 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Not yet! 3 more weeks to go and ill be free! Lol! But im sure a week after they're home ill be wishing they were back to school!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 10:48 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Tomorrow is the last day for our boys. I'm looking forward to no more 6:30 alarm clock for a while, I'm ready to sleep in..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:58 AM on May. 20, 2009

• KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Today is the last day for my 2 oldest boys and my 3 yr old got out last monday and now i am counting down to my 6 hr camping trip..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:01 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Next week is the last day for my teen girls and I am sooo looking forward to having them home, I am always so bumbed when they have to go back.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:18 AM on May. 20, 2009

• My dd has until June 12th, so still a ways to go. The only thing I'm looking forward to is sleeping in.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:53 PM on May. 20, 2009

• We still have 2 more weeks to go. My 6yo graduates Kindergarten on June 4th and the other kids get out June 5th. I can't wait. Lazy summer days ahead and I can't wait to get the pool opened.
    The local public school goes year round though so most of their friends go until the end of June, then have July off and are back to school on August 1 (there are several different tracks but most of their friends have July off for summer break).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:43 PM on May. 20, 2009