What should I do?

ok, so i have driving, school, baby on the way, wedding to plan, and cleaning to do, and taht includes cooking. the driving i need for the baby and to get a part time job, after the baby. school i need to help me be able to get teh job i so want. teh wedding my husband and i talked about, and planned to do for almost a year and just started to plan it, i did anyways. and cleaning i'm working on, becasue i'm mess and i need to be clean, for the kids and the baby. i cleaned the house, for teh most part already, but what do you suggest i do, as a routine, i really need help, i moved the wedding a year back, but everything just seems out of place.

sherlockhlm

Asked by sherlockhlm at 10:49 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Honey, I would love to answer your question, but I cannot understand a word of it. Please use punctuation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 20, 2009

• First find a babysitter. Contact your local Social Rehab Services (SRS) for state assisted babysitting if you need. For wedding, shop Walmart in the arts and crafts. For your wedding dress, choose a discontinued. You may need to search your area for dresses less than $100.00. Here is a link Discontinued Wedding Dresses

The rest of your life, eat a light breakfast, take your child the the babysitter, go to school (or work), after work pickup your child, fix dinner for your SO and baby, and then clean house. Don't stay up too late. You'll need your sleep.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 11:52 AM on May. 20, 2009

• You don't need to have a fancy wedding. For us, it was about being married and sharing our lives; it didn't matter how or where we got married. We had a private ceremony in the Rabbi's office and a bar-b-que in my aunt and uncle's back yard with the people we love.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:00 PM on May. 20, 2009

• For one, you need to remember that you already are married, so the whole ceremony thingy can wait for as long as it needs to. You're making it sound like you aren't even married yet, buty ouare...so that can wait until you hit the lottery..lol. As for everything else.....i have no idea...lol. Looking at it makes me sleepy. I need orange juice....
    Waiting4Oct.10

Answer by Waiting4Oct.10 at 2:11 PM on May. 20, 2009