Need some advice!!!!

So I'm suppose to start af this Friday, but I'm having no cramps like I usually do. Well the last two days I have had like a sticky thick white discharge and every once in a while I have a streak of blood, but it's only when I wipe. Also I thought I was getting a virus or something because for the last week I have been sick to my stomach, but when my boobs started hurting to I thought for sure I was pg. Well I took a test yesterday and it was bfn, maybe it's just to soon. We have been trying for almost 2 years for our 3rd and I gave up for a few months until now. What does cm suppose to look like in early pg vs before af? Does it sound like a good sign for us? Thanks for any help you can give...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You know it's possible that you ovulated late. I would say if you have no flowing period then test 1 week after period was suppose to start. I wish you all the best, and I hope that's the outcome that you wanted.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:40 PM on May. 20, 2009