• In the Spotlight:

How long of not being able to keep any food or water down should I be seen by a doctor?

I'm 15 weeks pregnant, and haven't been keeping any food or liquids down for about 14-15 hours. When I pee it's just a little bit and it's so orange because I'm not keeping any water or Gatorade down.

What should I do? Should I call the dr. now or keep trying to eat something (which when I do just makes me throw up 10 minutes later).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor! If when you pee its orange you need to go in. They need to put you on an IV so you can get some fluids. That happend with me and because i waited to long i had to stay in the hospital for about a week. Call them asap. Hope you feel better soon.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:54 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Call your doctor A.S.A.P. Your dehydrated.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Could it be your prenatal vitamin making you sick? You should call your doctor and let him know what's going on. Take care!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 11:01 AM on May. 20, 2009