are all red heads as mean as mine?!

I have one son (red head). I always heard they are the meanest kids.

chichii32684

Asked by chichii32684 at 10:59 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if your kid is mean, it has nothing to do with hair color, it has everything to do with discipline
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Well, my lil girl has firey red hair and the miss priss attitude to match! Ive always heard the hair color thing too... Trust me, she is very well disciplined, and she still has the attitude. Some kids are just born like that. I never had an attitude. Im grown now, and I still dont ever question or talk back to my mama...
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:10 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I have a red head he is 6 and is the SWEETEST most KINDEST kid I have ever been around my entire life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 20, 2009

• My DS has red hair and he's the sweetest lil man there is... bit stubborn though!

And I resent that!! I am a red head!! It's just a stereo type like blonds being stupid and brunettes being... loose.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 12:33 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Is this a real question?
    Come on now, color has nothing to do with anything.
    squish

Answer by squish at 1:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm a red-head. I like to embarce the sterotype.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:17 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Hair color means nothing, it is all in how you parent.

and momof1monkey70 I have heard the saying about brunettes, I've been one all my life. I think I have heard about all of those stupid sayings, from brunettes being $!ut$, bioches, hard to manage hair etc. My husband thinks they are funny and loves to annoy me with them. As the person who posted it said it is just a stereo type, she did not say that brunettes were $!ut$ just that she resented stereo types. It really does bug me when one mom attacks another on here for no reason, not only that by posting that answer like you did it gave rise to the stero type that we brunettes are bioches, thank you!

Get a grip and don't attack where it is not due, chill, drink a glass of wine and repeat after me Wooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ERV2009

Answer by ERV2009 at 2:43 AM on May. 22, 2009