that poster...

how is farrah fawcett i saw her documentary and i was horrified.i dont think i would let it go that far,but how is she???does any one know?

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 11:05 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• still alive since I haven't seen anything to say she passed. I don't agree with that documentary at all. Cancer and death from it is not a degnified end. It ravages ones body.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:20 AM on May. 20, 2009

• It was her idea to do that documentary, though. Dignified or not, she wants to show people what cancer is like.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 12:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think she is very brave!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:06 PM on May. 20, 2009

• brave isnt the word....
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:04 PM on May. 20, 2009

• What makes a death dignified? Is someone less dignified because they die of cancer? I hate to burst some bubbles but death is a natural occurance. There's not dignified or undignified death only dignified or undignified people. She is dying with dignity.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• my feeling is that everyone has a different view as to what is right and what is wrong.like that mom who ran away with her son to avoid chemo.she didnt even give the boy a chance.that is true what does make a death dignified?its all in the beholder.good luck farrah.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 5:54 PM on May. 20, 2009