Anon, Anon? On Judgemental Anons

You hide your face, and yet you say
things that make me want to pray
for you, to save your hurtful soul
that God, or Gods, can make you whole

You mask your face, so we don't know
who you are, and why you're so
mean to those who post concerns
as is our right, our chance to learn

we want an answer, not to be hurt
so please, instead of being curt
save your harmful, hating views
no one deserves them, not even you

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 11:08 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanks i enjoyed that. Do you feel better now???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I think you need to venture out a bit on some other websites and see how bad the other ones are. This place is mild in comparison, don't ask a question if you cannot handle ALL the answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 20, 2009

• yes, I do. Writing about it always makes me feel better.. particularly after a mom has been extra hurtful toward another. I don't see the sense in violence, whether physical or verbal. We're here to help each other, not hurt each other. I wish all of those judgmental anons had been raised on the phrase "if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything at all" like I was.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:12 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Anon#2, I understand that not all answers to questions are pleasant, but they can be worded to be constructive, rather than deconstructive. You can give advice without tearing someone apart.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:13 AM on May. 20, 2009

• You don't know me. If I didn't post anonymously, you still wouldn't know me. You may see a picture of a coffee cup or whatever other avatar I would use, and you may see a screenname, but if you clicked on my profile, you would see nothing there. So what is the difference?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i like it.Some assholes hide behind anon
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 11:19 AM on May. 20, 2009

• don't answer if your to chicken to stand behind your views anon. If your going to be a witch at least stand behind your thoughts and not hid behind an anon post. We're all adults here.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:22 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Really, you had nothing better to do than to think up this? I would say you are letting the Anon button get the best of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Kids, Kids, Kids. It's the internet, WE ARE ALL ANON. Do you not get it? How do you know that this person is who they say they are? Have you met them? Have you seen them in person? Guys, internet makes everyone anonymous. Ya'll need some therapy if you believe it's all real. Truly, how do you know pagirl up there is not the 56 year old man down the street, sitting here in his underwear typing on his computer? Girls, you just don't know. You should never post actual pics or names on the internet... If this is your way of thinking of friends, well, I would say you need to get out more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Everyone seems to think that Anon, Anon?s take me a long time to think up. Honestly, it takes me less than 5 minutes to do so, and I enjoy writing poetry. It gives me a way to vent my irritation with others, particularly those who have nothing BETTER to do than to criticize others with cruel words. For those of you who enjoy the Anon,Anon?s, I'm sure the next installment is not far away. Have a nice day. :D
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:28 AM on May. 20, 2009