What physical effects has stress had on you as you get older?

As I get older (I'm 26.5 so not that much older) I notice stress effects me MORE.

I get nauscious, I have thrown up. I get diareah when the phone rings and it's the person causing me stress on the other end of the phone. I break out in pimples, am tired and sleep more. Sometimes I shivver and I definately have weight gain.

Normally I would have just sung it off but it's not working anymore, maybe I'm just getting old...

Has stress effected you more as you get older?

Praying

Asked by Praying at 11:25 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Health

• It does get harder as you do get older. The thing to do is when you are young is to fight it. Must try to keep in shape, run, walk, mall walking can be fun if you go with a friend. Just remember STRESS only gets to you if you let it, learn to push it away, breath. Your body does fall apart if you are stress out, weight is the big one, If you become over weight to young that will cause a lot of health problems as you get older.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:43 AM on May. 20, 2009