what can I do? (not just for fun at all)

My sister was killed 18 years ago and I want to do something, like make a scrapbook or something, but I dont have many pictures. can you think of anything I can do?
I was just a baby and I only have just a few memories of her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why not talk to relatives with a tape recorder running; ask quesions about her, get some fun stories about her, god memories, cool stuff she did, and such as that?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:46 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Something that might be nice, but will probably take a little money...

get the photos printed on squares of material, and make a quilt out of, especially if you have fabric from clothing of hers, you could use it to frame the photos.

Just a thought. Hope you find something to help :D
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:31 AM on May. 20, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 20, 2009

• if you were just a baby how old?did you know her or just hear of her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Make a memory photo cd with pics of her then put some music on there that ypu think she would of like or what sounded good with the pic. there is also a site that ypu can put her pic on and it will show what she will look like in her 20's or 30's even if you wanna do it when she was in her 80's i did this to my older sister for her 50 th birthday as a gag gift and she is 17 years older then me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on May. 20, 2009

• anon. 11:33 I was about 3 years old but i do have a few memories, I remember her playing baby dolls with me, and i remember how i loved being around her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Anon 11:36, do you know what the website is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I remember bits when i was 3 years old, there is nothing wrong with it 1138. i remember my parents old farm the kitchen a lil about the living rm and being outside and some stuff with my 8 brothers and sisters. you just showed me that you really don't look at your pass to see if you remember anything inless it wasn't a good one. but i think you have no right to knock her down because of her being 3 yrs old i think she had a great life to remember
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 20, 2009

• 1136 i will go find the website for you sweetie i haven't used it since last june ..lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 20, 2009

• http://inventorspot.com/articles/thats_my_facecom_free_facial_analysis_and_reconstruction_service_20256
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 20, 2009