Has anyone used GoDaddy.com to build their website?

How did you like it? Was it easy? If you don't mind, can you post your link so I can check it out?

HisMomsADiva

Asked by HisMomsADiva at 11:32 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am in the process of doing building one right now. My sister recommended that I use the website that her and her husband did for their wedding from GoDaddy.com. Vista print also has websites for you. I think I am giong to use Vista print because my logo is from there and it will be easier and the price isn't bad either.
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 11:37 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Although I buy my domain names from Godaddy, I always use synthasite/yola.  I like everything about this site and you can host your domain names... It's all 100% free.  Read this article:

How to Build a Business Website

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:39 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i have one www.askmommy.info its easy to get one.
    nawnaw428

Answer by nawnaw428 at 9:43 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I love godaddy.com. I have renewed my membership once already and what a bargain for $10/year. The hardest part is deciding what your domain name is going to be and if it is available. I had several options written down, but most were taken. I wanted something that was short and easy to remember so I finally went with www.enriched1.com Good luck and have fun!
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 1:49 AM on May. 26, 2009