any ideas how to make my sick 3 month old less miserable

she is sneezing and stuffy and just plain unhappy. what has worked for you?

tattooedmomma23

Asked by tattooedmomma23 at 11:38 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try to sit in the bathroom with a hot shower running. That should clear up her stuffy nose.....hope she feels better =(
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:41 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Make sure you are suctioning out her little nose with the bulb thingy, use some saline drops and then suck. You can run a vaporizer to keep her hydrated. I think that's about all you can do for them at that age. Oh, and keep her head propped up so she can breathe easier.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:42 AM on May. 20, 2009

• put her little bed thingy in the bathroom and let her just chill in it with lots of steam in the room.... and prop her up while you're doing it... my mom used to do that to us when we were little...
    mamastevens

Answer by mamastevens at 11:47 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I actually like just sitting in the shower (weird I know). I would strip my little one down and just take a shower with her. Let the warm water run on her back. You always feel better after a shower. :)
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:13 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Thank you ladies. u rock hailey!
    tattooedmomma23

Answer by tattooedmomma23 at 12:16 PM on May. 20, 2009