anyone else's kid scared of buzzers?

i took my son to get his haircut yesterday, and i wanted the lady to use the buzzers to trim around the neck and ears but my son is terrified of them! once he hears that buzzing sound he freaks out. how can i get him not to be scared?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 11:47 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh totally.. .My son did great for his first 2 haircuts - then the 2nd haircut at the end, she took out the buzzers and nicked his neck and for his 3rd haircut the minute we got there and she turned it on he freaked out -I finally said, OK Good enough.. we are done.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My husband buzzes my kids hair when he does hit every other monthish. My kiddo thinks its a game and is fun.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:14 PM on May. 20, 2009