What workout will get rid of the love handles!!!

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 11:58 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Right now I hold a ten pound weight in each hand, and twist all the way from one side to the other , then back to original position and count 1. Twist all the way around and back to original position and count 2., till I get to 20. I have been doing this as well as squat-kicks(20) and lifting those 10 pounders every day for three weeks. So far I have lost 7 pounds and am fitiing back into my size 12 jeans., so it seems to be working... I am going to keep it up every day till I get my old shape back and tighten my abs, thighs and tris.
    I wish you all the best!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• do you belong to a gym?

we do 9 classes as week at they gym..

anythign cardio and things that get you mvign will help loose the weight
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:09 PM on May. 20, 2009

• you can't target that area, you just need some good ol cardio to burn fat everywhere.
    Anonymous