• In the Spotlight:

Help dont know what is going on!

I am having really bad pains in my lower back, and uterus! It comes and stays for about three mins and then stops I dont know how long it stops. But there is a pain that is alot less painful that just stays. When I move it makes it worse. Sorry if i am not making any since but I am in ALOT of pain. But could this be a sign of labor? Me and my husband had sex last night (sorry for that detail) but could that be the reason I am having these pains? This is my first kid and I dont know what to look for! I have already been to the hospital thinking I was in labor, so I dont want to go in for another false alarm!

HuntersMama09

Asked by HuntersMama09 at 12:07 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:10 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I had the same thing and i went and they told me it was nothing as well but my dr said it is called back labor!!! after that i started having issues with circulation b/c my son was pushing the nerves in my lower back! ur baby could come soon... how far along are u? also u can always call ur OB and see what they think
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 12:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• 33 weeks
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 12:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• This is my first also and im going through the same thing. Like to the T im 32 wks and i called my doctor and they told me to telax and drink alot of water...so far it hasnt helped so i might go in in about another hour or so. Good luck hope you start to feel better.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:14 PM on May. 20, 2009