Can someone catch me up?

I know I can look online but you never know what to beleive. The last I heard from the Jon and Kate deal was Kate telling the view that she was not going to talk about it publicly or on the show, they would be dealing with it as a family. Now I hear they are talking about it on the show. What the heck is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry i have no idea too. wish i knew..
    Anonymous

• Yes I did. What they said was that the tabloids has been having a hay day with this story and mentioned what the allegations were. They showed clips of Kate on Larry King trying to set the record straight. I think shes been on several shows. Anyway, they were saying that though the allegations of infedelity were not substantiated, J and K have admitted to having marital problems.
    Anonymous

• All I know is that the new season starts on Monday and I will be watching it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Marital problems? Well no small wonder, she is a control freak and a nag. Lord I know he is not perfect and they have more stress than most couples but man she has to be hard to deal with.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:44 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think the star life has gone to her head and him i think he just wants a normal life
    Anonymous

• They'll be spending the first hour of their show on May 25 doing "damage control" to publicly acknowledge things.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:06 PM on May. 20, 2009