• In the Spotlight:

Threesomes and jealousy? (ADULT CONTENT)

I am really interested in having a threesome with my boyfriend and another girl. But I'm afraid I'll get too jealous if he penetrates this other girl, kisses her, etc. Is it possible to have a threesome and NOT have feelings of jealousy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• It ended my marrage, It made him run after my best friend, and now Im alone-my kid dont have his dad anymore and I swear on all that is HOLY a little bit of me died that night-
    Seeing him show more intrest in his "new toy" Looking at her in ways he hadnt looked at me in YEARS- going down on her, kissing her WHICH WAS AGAINST THE RULES-
    I wish I could take it back and I wouldnt suggest it to anyone.
    I think that alot of people do it and its great for there sex life, but I think that they start doing those things WAY before marrage-
    Thats why they marry eachother, friendship, security and what not- But they know there sex life will never be exclusive-there swingers always have been, always wil be.
    But I think threesomes are the killers of love and relationships
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:12 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I believe not. I could never share. But hey thas me
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 12:17 PM on May. 20, 2009

• So, you want to be the center of it? all eyes on you type thing?
    I dunno. Personally i could never share my man... but if it would be ur first time trying, then try it... and if you get jealous, or dont like it then dont do it again...
    Anonymous

• I could never do it. I don't think there is a way to do it with out getting jealous. You are opening the door for him and saying go ahead cheat. The thought of someone else with my usband sickens me. But that's me and my opinion.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:24 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I don't think it's possible honestly. I think it will end up causing a lot of problems. I've heard of women doing it and said they would never again, and wish they didn't because either they were jealous, or their man ended up cheating on the side with the other woman. I couldn't imagine ever allowing that to happen. If you're only wanting to do this because your DH/SO does, you might want to rethink it, because for one he shouldn't be trying to get you to or even bringing it up as a suggestion. I think it's disrespectful and selfish if a man could even think that. It pretty much means he wants to have sex with someone else besides you. If this is just your idea and your DH/SO had no part in suggesting it, I still feel that it will do you no good to have one.
    Anonymous

• There are soft swaps. i.e. no penetration by him. You can make the rules, I think you just need to communicate before! Everything or scenario needs to be examined before going into this. Then and only when everyone is comfortable should you move forward. I just know that personally I worked so hard to find my husband, and in all honesty I don't want to have to go through the worries of pregnancy, STD's, inadequacy, and jealousy that is associated with dating ever again. I enjoy monogamy.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I don't think so. When I was like 18 my best friend and I had a threesome with my boyfriend. At one point I stopped for some reason, and sat up on the side of the bed. I turned around and he was banging my best friend. I didn't even love this guy, but I got mad because I tought when I stopped they should have stopped. So doing it with someone I love, I don't think I could. I get there is difference between sex and love, but I think it would hurt me more that make me mad. i feel like sex between my hubby and me is are special thing between just the 2 of us. If you don't love this guy, try it but tell them you get to decide how far things go and when things stop. And if you find yourself getting jealous stop it. But you may not be able to get the vision of your man and another woman out of your mind.
    Anonymous

• Wow. OK Jealousy is a hard thing to deal with. Chances are for you and most people, nope. You're going to have to work on it and deal with it IF you are determined to do the threesome. As other PP's said there is soft swap, stopping the action if it gets to be too much for you and the ever needed communication and making of the rules. But my experiences says that even with all of that, things still happen and you still have to face the root of your jealousy. What is it that you think you might loose if your SO does "certain acts" with another chick while you are present and hopefully participating? So be prepared to deal with the emotion and don't let it get out of hand. Way too often it's totally irrational and based on core protective emotions that must be examined and dealt with.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i couldn't.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:31 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think they are disgusting myself. I just don't get it. *sigh* But I'm pretty old fashion.
    I couldn't do it. . .I made vows & I intend to keep them
    Anonymous