how did you tell your loved ones you where expecting

just looking for cute ways to break the news

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Showed him the positive pregnancy test
    shaklee_momma

Answer by shaklee_momma at 12:18 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I called my dad and when he picked up i said hi grandpa! lol i did the same thing with my mom and i almost lost my hearing from her yelling how happy she was lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:19 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Told him that we need to talk about something, and he said you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• My husband always knew when we were trying and when I would be testing, but for everyone else I send out announcements in the mail, even to the grandparents...I didn't want to hear anyone say they heard first, or they weren't told first...so I left it to the postal system. Next time I plan on sending out photo cards, like you see at the holidays, of my son and it will say something like "I am going to be a big brother!" This will keep with the trend of mailing something, this time it will come from my son!

A friend of mine had a huge family dinner and served cupcakes with little baby things on the top!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 12:39 PM on May. 20, 2009

• sned/ give a pamper to thm:) with a note inside... i didnt do that, but i do think its kinda qute
    CONGRATz
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:46 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Well mine was kinda weird, i told my mom i was having cramping (which i was, only sign of pregnancy i EVER had lol) she told me to take some medicine, i told her i didnt know what i could take, she said why? then i said cuz im pregnant.......lol
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 12:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i called my husband at work then when he came home i sowed him the positive test. fter that i called my mom and just said hey im pregnant... she said yea i know i could tell the last time i saw you lol. she ten ordered me the what to expect book. i was so excited that i couldnt think of any other way to say it lol.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 1:06 PM on May. 20, 2009

• With this one I told both my parents I knew what they were getting for their b-days. They seemed confused that I had a gift for them in Nov when their b-days are in July. Finally I explained and they were both very excited. Since they are divorced they are each hoping my baby is due closer to their own b-day. Dad's b-day is July 10 and Mom July 29.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:46 PM on May. 20, 2009