me and the father of my kids broke up and i really want us to be 2gether cause is hard raisin 2 on yo own and everyone sayin if i stop callin him he will eventually come around cause he no that im not payin him no mind

i love him so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• well, they most likely are right. Cuz are weird like that. They always want something they can't have. You need to stop calling him and give him a chance to miss you and realize that he made the mistake. Calling all the time does not give in that insight. GL! On another note, don't get back with someone just because its hard to raise children on your own... it may turn out that nothing comes of you not calling anymore, if thats the case get child support to help you financially and move on with your life!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Well its true. Just leave him alone. You know what they say. Let them go and if they come back it was ment to be. I just would give him and you sometime. Maybe this is for the best. You don't want to be in a relationship with a man that doesn't want to be in one. I know taking care of kids by yourself is hard but at the same time. Maybe its better for the kids. The children do come first. I hope everything does work out. But the only thing you can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 12:28 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i know how you feel. me and my ex split up right before i found out i was prego.... we have one son together already and im due in june for the 2nd... its def not easy...
    but id say it depends on your relationship with him... if you think he just needs that time, then give it to him, he may come around... but dont keep your hopes up too much just in case... you need to do what you gotta do to take care of those kids, with or without him. they depend on you...
    you may love him, but it always takes two to make it work... I really hope things work out for you sweety... and if you needa friend feel free to message me....but make sure your kids are your number one priority- even over him. Goodluck hon....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:29 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Focus on you and your children. If he doesn't want to be a part of your life, there are plenty of fish in the sea. My mom raised me on her own just fine. Single mommies do it all the time....and well. I would do the best that I can. Maybe he will see how awesome you are and come back. Maybe not.
    Sisterivy

Answer by Sisterivy at 12:36 PM on May. 20, 2009