How's your afternoon going mommies?

I have to clean house, get stuff ready for vac, been playing on cm all morning, listening to Richard Marks playing i will be right here waitting for you 80's song, drinking coffee and hoping i will get some energy. and tonight my childern are doing a school thing for the last day. what your day going to be like ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well let's see, I have also been playing on CM and my baby just laid down for a nap and later after she wakes up we are going to the park to enjoy this beautiful day!
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 12:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm bored! i do the same thing everyday! get up eith the kids get them soemthien to eat, put on cartoons, check my e-mail, play with the kids for a bit, get lunch ready, play outside, come in get the boys in bed for a nap, then its mommy time i watch tv or clean the house (have to do it when they are asleep), then the boys get up we play, daddy comes home, he watches them while i cook, we eat, then we watch some tv while the boys play, put the boys to bed, do the dishes, watch tmz then go to bed. Oh and every other thursday i go to the grocery store. That is my life in a nut shell!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Just got off the gym.. On my way to pay my bills and yea playing on cm on my cell..
    Anonymous

• Its still morning here in oregon, I need more coffee!
    casd

Answer by casd at 12:44 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I am stuck in my office until 5. I work for a contractor who installs pools, this is hell week for us. So much to get done before the big holiday. It is going to be 80 degrees today for the first time since winter...and I am going to miss most of that sun! :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Still morning here in Washington. Dh is still sleeping (worked all night) so I'm just trying to keep ds quiet. Ds already did his school work for the day so he's content playing. Dd has a half day today so she'll be home early. I probably won't get anything done today.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• wait you mean its not bed time yet?? crap....

both the babies are sleeping, and the 3 year olds are watching cartoons, and im palyong on CM and facebook....
    i need to be cleanign house and doing laundry but i didnt sleep well aslt night...

at 5 im getting the kids dressed and going to the gym to torture myself
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

LOL I'm right there with you. I'm in WA and it's not even 10 yet! UGH...today is going to drag!!
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 12:55 PM on May. 20, 2009

• It's going alright. I'm suck in the office until 5pm. I work for UMB and I'm printing out dozens of research posters for students and faculty members who are slighted to attend a retreat tommorow. Once I get home I'll have the hubbs put up the grill and we'll have bratworst and beer for dinner.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:55 PM on May. 20, 2009

• we should start a who needs coffee poll
    casd

Answer by casd at 12:57 PM on May. 20, 2009