My husband thinks he felt the head of our baby...

I am 34 weeks, last night we were having some fun and he stopped because he thought he felt the head of our son. I told him that cant be. What could it of been? Sorry about the details!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby was head down already at 34 weeks so it is possible :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 12:48 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I think he might have been freaking out because he couldn't feel the head of the baby. It was probably the bone in the back of your vagina he hit. Women have been having babies since the beginning of time and it has yet to be proven that a man can poke or feel the baby when having sex with a pregnant woman. I think by now men should realize the baby is in a sack full of amniotic fluid, and many layers. It's completely protected.
    Anonymous

• Or it could be because your baby has dropped and your vagina has a lot of pressure bearing down so the back might feel harder and shorter than usual to him. But trust me I doubt he hit the baby's head. I don't think it's possible.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the 2nd anon poster, probably felt pressure of the baby, but it was definately not the actual baby.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:56 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My husband stoped the other night because he said he could feel the baby kicking lol. i guess it can happen.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:03 PM on May. 20, 2009

• My son's father freaked out because he felt that I was dilated.... Then after I told him it's ok, he freaked out because he thought he felt the baby. I think they just get paranoid and goofy because they are men, and don't know what's going on.
    Anonymous

• ill tell you like my doctor told my husband with our first child unless it is really long there is no chance that he would ever touch the baby
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 1:46 PM on May. 20, 2009

• unless ur dialated. Cause when I was in labor, before my water broke, I was dialated like 2cm and was in the bath tub and put my finger up there once and felt her head and she moved cause she must have felt me, lol.
    Anonymous