I keep having major headaches at least once a day

is this normal when you are pregnant? im exactly 3 months and these started about a week ago. do you know what it could be?

angelove77

Asked by angelove77 at 1:14 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I suffer from migraines, but when I was pregnant I didn't even have one. Because you have the added blood flow throughout your body, including your sinuses, the pressure could be causing sinus headaches. I have a polyp in my sinus passages and they told me that the extra pressure on the polyp actually helped me with my migraines. It could be that.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:17 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I had headaches when I was around 3 months, I'm 7 months now but my headaches were always first thing in the morning and my dr said it was probably sleeping on my back and the pressure on everything could be causing the headaches. As soon as I stopped sleeping on my back they were gone, so that could be it.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 2:10 PM on May. 20, 2009