what do you get bashed for most on here?

Mine would be that I am a single mom , for circing my son, for vaxing my son and for not Extended refacing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably my political and religious views.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:25 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have never felt bashed. If you have a problem with the way I'm raising my children, oh well. I'm doing the best I can with everything I have.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:26 PM on May. 20, 2009

• FOR GOING AGAINST ANYTHING THAT IS BIBLE RELATED.

Answer by older at 1:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• being unmarried ... lol someone said to me the other day COMPLETLY OFF THE SUBJECT OF MY QUESTION "if you can afford a baby ,you can afford a marriage lisence!!!" my question was not EVEN about that! all bc i reffered to him as my BF .. well thats wat he is!!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Being a liberal Catholic. Circumcising. Not breastfeeding. Vaccinating. Working outside the home.

Anonymous

THAT WAS RUDE AND UNCALLED FOR.AND FRIGGIN STUPID.
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 1:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Being Anti Obama
    Anti Circ
    and Pro Christ
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I guess being taken out of context. Nasty woman don 't bother me though. I feel sorry for them. probably anti-obama
    anti-day care
    anti-co-sleeping
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 2:14 PM on May. 20, 2009

• for being single mom, and unmarried- a actually had someone tell me I was going to burn in hell! LOL.... not alone anyways, but I really dont let it bother me- i know what IS and IS not important
    mommyof3xy

Answer by mommyof3xy at 5:12 PM on May. 20, 2009