Ok, sorry for TMI, but I`m scared here!!!

Me and my fiance` have had sex quite often since giving birth EVERY time with a condom, but there have been a couple times where I let him put it in to have the `real feel` again. Can you get pregnant that way even though he never came inside me?? Am I crazy for even allowing this to happen??? Also, I am supposed to go in this month to get my IUD...

Please comment...

Mommy_in_00_09

Asked by Mommy_in_00_09 at 1:23 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if you dont want another baby right now then it probably isnt the smartest thing to do but no... you arent crazy!! Yes, you can get pregnant from pre-cum so I would definitely be careful. The pull out method is pretty effective if used correctly but there is LOTS of room for mistakes
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:26 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes, you can get pregnant with pre-cum
    Anonymous

• I know exactly what your talking about! haha yea u can get pregnant from just that because they have precum.... cute huh? but it's there the whole time, and even though the odds are pretty slim of getting pregnant, it can still happen. It only takes one of those little guys to make it. There's fewer in the precum and that's why the odds of getting pregnant are much lower. What's IUD? Second question is I heard that it hurts like a mother to have sex after birth. My daughter is 7 months and i haven't had sex in over a year... Talk about a killer. I'm so scared to have sex again because I know that it hurts and I do NOT WANT TO GET PREGNANT!!!!! My daughter's dad was bipolar/psycho so he's been out of the picture since before she was even born. I've been hanging out with one of my old friends and I'm thinking that I really want to have sex but I don't because I don't want to get pregnant. Any advice?
    Anonymous

• My husband and I have never used a condom we've only used the pull out method and its always worked, we never got pregnant until we were trying. Maybe luck maybe not but good luck.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 1:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• It's possible...but my Hubbie and I don't use a condom..he almost ALWAYS doesn't cum in me, but on the rare occasion I will let him (only happened like 3 times since I gave birth 6mos ago) and no pregnancy yet, but I'm also on the pill....and the booklet swears you don't need a backup birthcontrol.
    So I guess we're taking that chance, lol. But I'm sure you're good!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I don't know what your doctors prtocal is for an iud placement but my doctor absolutely would not place an iud if you were did not abstain for at least 6 weeks prior or if you were on the pill for 6 weeks because it can take up to 3 weeks to detect pregnancy. So i would be very careful because you don't want an iud placed if you might be pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 21, 2009