What's up with all the jon & kate stuff?

I don't care.... but I just have to know! LOL What's goin on? All of the magazines have stories but who knows what's real and what's just publicity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Tune in on the 25th, I believe their new season starts....coincidence? I think not.... =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:30 PM on May. 20, 2009

• It's ridiculous. I don't watch the show, but their problems are probably CAUSED by the media and the hype. People need to get a life. Why is it SO important to sit around and judge the lives of some people you don't even know? Seems kind of sadistic to me. But then again, I think it's stupid to obsess over the personal lives of ANY celebrity....and it's not a very nice thing to do to them.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:03 AM on May. 25, 2009