Can you tell what age someone is by the music they like? Or if they know meanings of certain words?

J/W because i answered a question on here ... someone said a lyric and i finished it just to be funny ... andsomeone asked what "swag" meant I said it and the ANON posted back and said "im not 16 so i cant relate" ... so im 16 bc i know what it means? ... hmmm

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:25 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its only the old bitches on here who have a prob w/ it ... becuase u have to do what they say , spell how they want , use words they want , live the way they want ... i hate old bitches like them!
    Anonymous

• i dont think so, i listen to punk rock music, people think im just being a rebelious teenager, or something when i tell them but the music i like has nothing to do with my age. and i listen to super old school country, and people are like youre too young to listen to that. but again music has nothing to do with age, its just what i prefer.
    Anonymous

• yeah, NO...i'm not 16 and i know what that means! My mom is 62 and i think she knows what it means! LOL but no! My husband is 25 and listens to oldies! so that make him like 60 in real life?! LOL I guess thats why she went ANON because she doesnt want people telling her how it is!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 1:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

• babymaddy-well sorry to tell u , ur mom AND ur hubby is 16! ... i could turn u in! ur hubbys underage!! lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:39 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm 31 an i know songs from the 50's 60's 70's 80's and the 90's but for the 2000 era but not alot cause i am not into hearing cussing or songs that sound like people just yelling if i wanna here yelling i would yell at my hub and i don't even know what swag means
    Anonymous

• i mean swag is on EVERY show i watch! american idol - talks about the performers swag!! nba games - announcers talk about the teams swag!! u gotta kno what it means! lmao

and 1st poster! i listen to punk,emo,rap,hip-hop,r&b,reggae EVERYTHING ! LOL ... so if your a 'rebellions teen' im wondering how old i REALLY am than lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:41 PM on May. 20, 2009

• music has nothing to do with age really.I like old school stuff and im 20.I know more songs from twenty years before i was born than the decade i grew up in (the 90s) It also has something to do with the people you hang around or the people your kids hang around.My mother is in her 40s and she knows words because my brothers frineds are always coming over and talking their slang language.When she drives them places and they want to listen to certain radio stations with a lot of slang it gets drilled into her head and she eventually catches on lol
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 1:41 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Music doesn't determine age!! I like Oldies (50s, 60s and 70s), also like 80's music, love Big Band/Swing (Goodman, Dorsey, Miller), New Orleans style jazz, and still vary in liking of modern stuff like ..just recently downloaded a Jason Mraz song. ....I'm 27!! Age has nothing to do with what I like!
    Anonymous

• You mean like hawt? I can tell you are young?
    Anonymous

• : babysyoungmom1- lol i loveeeee journey :\ ..... and im 22
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:42 PM on May. 20, 2009