Baby Rash?

My son has this rash on his face and I thought it was from him binky, because he is teething and I wasnt sure if it was because his face was always wet and the binky was holding it on his face. I stoped giving him his binky as much and its not getting any better. It is kind of bubbled up and scabby. Kind of like chaped skin. Any ideas what it might be or what I could put on it to help. Thanks

Jackie

JackieB33

Asked by JackieB33 at 1:30 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they say exzema is a rare thing that just pops up for teething. that sounds like it could be it, try cortizone cream, or some good ole A&D ointment always works. and works greeeaaat miracles for any type of dry skin! my son is 5 mnths and has been gettin teeth since early 2 months! we havent got anything like that yet, luckily! best of luck!
    Anonymous

• It could also be a sensitivity to a new food, my ds gets it when he eats wheat, we use california baby's calendula cream and then some aquaphor on top of it
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 2:16 PM on May. 20, 2009