To all those who have issues with Immagration...

Would you vote for a political party whose views on immigration were:

On current demographic trends, we, the native people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the native people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made natives second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home count.

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 1:30 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hell to the yeah I agree with it! I would too if I were in Britain-I hear things have gotten pretty, er, rough over there as of late. The reports leave me simply gobsmacked! (sorry, I just always wanted to say that).
    Yes, I believe in controlling the flow of immigration, both legal and illegal. Here in the US, we are barely keeping our collective head out of the water, and the flood of immigrants just puts further strain on an already precarious situation. The Mexicans are the ones that are really starting to bug me though, because they're starting to get really militant with their demands, marching in the street with their Mexican flags and whatnot. I don't understand--if you're so loyal to Mexico, why not just go on back?
    Anonymous

• The question again:

Would you vote for the polictical party who views on immigration are the above?

I agree with what is written. For britain anyway.

What about america?
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 1:32 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Aren't the natives - the American Indians - already a minority?

I'm not bothered by immigration. Its been the basis behind out country, since before it was ever founded. If you're referring to white people as being the minority in 60 years, I don't see the problem. Its not that one race in particular is going to be more abundant than the whites. Its that all races are going to be on more equal footing. I don't see the problem with that.

I would run screaming from a party that preached that kind of discrimination.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:36 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Ginger0104 Aren't the natives - the American Indians - already a minority?

I'm not bothered by immigration. Its been the basis behind out country, since before it was ever founded.
    -------------------------
    ITA
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:39 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Sounds good, but you are going to catch hell from the "bleeding heart" liberals on this site who think that America should be open to all the rag-tag, uneducated, over-populated countries in the world to take over here, rape our public assistance and presumably "make a better life' for themselves at our expense, while not assimilating in any way, keeping their own languages and cultures. This does not enrich America, it destroys it as a distinct nation.
    Anonymous

• yeah, the Native Americans didn't have an immigration police to keep the white Europeans out, and look what happened to them. Let that be a lesson.
    Anonymous

• if i meant native americans, i would write native americans. I said natives because the source said britions. So, by writing natives it applies to all native to their homeland. You know, americans, britons, canadians etc.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 1:47 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm not bothered by immigration, I'm bothered by illegal immigration. I know the trouble my BIL had trying to immigrate to the US. Since he came from Asia, he couldn't just sneak across the border. He did it legally. Many of my extended family immigrated here legally in the 80's. It seems patently unfair that people who live on other continents have to go to great trouble to move here legally, while others get rights by doing it illegally.

It's a little like having a bar that cards everyone coming in the front door, but if you manage to sneak in the back door, your drinks are free.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:48 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I agree with it
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:52 PM on May. 20, 2009

This is anon :44 I was using the Native Americans (Indians) as an example of what can and will happen to the Britians, Americans, Canadians, Australians, etc. if we don't enforce immigration laws. We will eventually be a minority with no rights in our native homelands, just like the Indians in America are now.
    Anonymous