+ then period?

i took a pregnancy test that came back positive 2 days ago..but today i started my period..does that mean im not pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry. It could be an early miscarriage. I would see your Dr. There are some women who get their periods while they are pg. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:37 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't say that's the case, so women have this happen, I would call the doctor and set up an appointment to confirm. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:37 PM on May. 20, 2009

• 3 potentional options here: 1. you are miscarriaging. 2. you can bleed and be pregnant. 3. false positive and you weren't pregnant to begin with.

Best to follow up with the doc to make sure everthing is all good.
    Anonymous

• a week before i took the one that came back positive- i got one that came back with a veryy faint -- sign. like it was very hard to see... then came the positive.. then came the period.
    Anonymous