Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would it be bad of me?

I am leaving the country 2 days after my daughter's 1 yr dr appt. She is scheduled to get her MMR booster. I was thinking of just rescheduling the appt for after we return. I don't want to risk her getting sick while we are away. It's not as though she is going to catch measles, mumps or rubella while we're gone. I'm actually thinking about delaying that injection until closer to 2 years old. What do you guys think?


Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I'd reschedule for after you get back. Chances are she will be fine, but it will be hard enough and you will be worried about her enough with out adding that!

    Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:37 PM on May. 20, 2009

  • It's up to you. If you've done your research and know that the country you are going to is sanitary and hasn't had MMR type outbreaks, then I"m sure you're fine.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on May. 20, 2009

Next question in Babies (0-12 months)
Baby Rash?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Could it be twins?