OMG WHY DOES EVERYONE TALK IN CAPS LOCK!?!

I'm sorry I can't handle it. Why?! People please! I beg you. Do you not realize that TALKING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME is like screaming at the top of your lungs constantly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It bugs me too... I'm sure it's a matter of preference to do so, apparently quite a few like it -- but I can't help but imagine that person at a gathering who has no volume control and always talks way too loud, who blurts inappropriate things and probably spits a little when they speak because they're speaking too forcefully all the time... the kind of person other people try to avoid. I guess as long as I can understand the question (some questions don't have all-caps but are incoherent to say the least) it's all good. ;-)

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 1:46 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I don't.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:48 PM on May. 20, 2009

• When people type in all caps it always makes me think of Steve Carrell on Anchorman when he just randomly screams LOUD NOISES!

I can handle people typing in all caps but when they TyPe LiEk DiS it really annoys me.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 1:49 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I dont do it with all my words, but i use it when i i want certin words to STAND OUT! LOL oh yeah and i do it with that LOL...
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 1:50 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Yeah It Drives Me Crazy When Someone Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word. Why? Don't They Realize They Are Giving Themselves More Work? I HATE THE ALL CAPS TOO! IT IS QUITE ANNOYING!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:51 PM on May. 20, 2009

• or what about the ones who refuse to use the caps button at all even if they are typing i or somebody's name or the ones that put a period.and no space and just keep going.how does that give you a visual cue that a new sentence is starting?

Anonymous

• when they TyPe LiEk DiS it really annoys me.

I know! That bugs me, too, Lady Jayne!!

And wh3n th3y do this, too.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Some people just don't know how to type.
    Anonymous

• Maybe they are used to yelling at their kids all day? lol Not that it helps with most kids, they just get to the age where they tune you out anyhow...sort of like husbands. Selective deafness. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 2:27 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i never do ONLY WHEN I WANT TO GET MY POINT ACROSS....
    Anonymous