I had my tubes tied 3 yrs ago but I am almost 2 months late, What is goin on ?

I I am craving things I hate like pickles, nauseus in the morning all the typical signs of pregnancy.

KallaLilli

Asked by KallaLilli at 1:46 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Health

• It is possible to get pregnant after having a tubal. I'd pick up a test.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Take a test. As unlikely as a positive will be, it is still possible. It will at least put your mind at ease.

No period can also be caused by stress.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:22 PM on May. 20, 2009

• i would for sure take a test becasue it is stll possible to get pregnant. my mother had her tubes burned years ago and got pregnant but ended up having a miscarriage in the earliest stages. it was best to becasue she had no idea she was pregnant and the baby was actually forming in her fallopian tubes. which could have caused lots of serious problems even death if it bursts. get it checked out please
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 2:58 AM on May. 21, 2009