Whats something eles I can do from home?

I also already do ChaCha (and I love it), I also did Ameriplan (but failed... twice) I'm not looking for anything that will cost me money to start. And dont need to make me rich over night. Just something I can do PT and grow.

Lisse_2006

Asked by Lisse_2006 at 1:58 PM on May. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Watch a child one or 2 days/week.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:02 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I have some ideas that might be similar to what you are doing now.  Check these articles out:

How to Find Unique Online Jobs

How to Find Nontraditional Computer Jobs

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:05 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If you already take vitamins then you can do Natures Sunshine. Email me for my web site.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:07 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I’ve cleared over 14k in the last year, it’s not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I’m doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you’re interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:31 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm a consultant for DiamondCreek Candles, and no investment is required to start with them! You don't need to carry any inventory or make deliveries b/c our catalog is online. You can advertise any way you want! We offer a 30 day trial for FREE with 6 levels of commission. Now through Monday, if you sign up for our Gold or Platinum plans ($9.98 or $29.99) you'll get some cool FREE products from us! Check out my journal to find out more and what the consultant plans consist of!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:57 PM on May. 20, 2009

• have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 2:58 PM on May. 20, 2009

• http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 3:23 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Im a stay at home mommy to 2 , aged 2 and 8 months and im 5 months pregnant . I suppliment my hubbys income by Being an independant Scentsy Consultant.. messgae me for more information or call 760-547-5736 ( my office)
    Im offering a recruiting bonus! if you sign up with me before June 5 , ill give you a FREE Designer warmer of your choice!!
    www.scentsy.com/desijohnston
    Thanks!
    Desiree
    TeamJohnston

Answer by TeamJohnston at 3:42 PM on May. 20, 2009

• If you are looking for extra income, full time income , or just saving money and getting your favorite Avon products at a discount I can help you. You can take a look at my Avon shop today... there is always great new product... (www.youravon.com/iibarra) ; )
    avonladyines

Answer by avonladyines at 3:54 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Do you like tea? Check out Teaporia... It's free to start, free to keep, and there's NO QUOTAS... You can't fail. If you can scrape together $100 I would suggest buying some items to do shows with. But you don't have to, you don't even have to do shows. I am actually building a training site for my team in order to make sure they can maximise their incomes... I would be happy to help you too... www.BriesTeas.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:57 PM on May. 20, 2009